Monday, June 3, 2013

NFLX Looks Great For A Call Trade Here and Now

I had an alert set for NFLX on the downside, it triggered, I checked it out and NFLX just broke below 2+ hour range, a head fake move as it appears which means the positive 1, 2, 3 and 5 min positive divergences built in the range, should take NFLX higher and that alert for a new low (below NFLX's range this afternoon), is almost certainly the head fake move we see before a reversal (to the upside).

Again, any longs right now MUST be considered speculative, I feel better with them as my main positioning is short so these are just some quick trades and if they go wrong, the short positions which are the bulk of the positions will easily make up for any losses.

That being said, I'm going to try to open a NFLX Call, likely June or July and in the money.
3 min

No comments: