Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Final Pre-F_O_M_C Update

Sorry to cut this so short, but I wanted to be as sure as I can which is not REALLY sure, but I think it's a plan.

To me it looks like there will be some initial negative reaction just because of the way some of the Ultrashort ETFs look, this could be a swing in minutes, I don't know.

I'm not taking any pre-statement positions, but waiting for the dust to clear and see if the path I see keeps building, then I'll jump in.

Take a look at CONTEXT, it kind of tells the story.
From negative to neutral, I expect it will move positive soon and the market will as the next tradable trend.

Certain 3x leverage long ETFs are improving like TQQQ, UPRO and URTY, they are not where I'd take a position yet, but I suspect any initial downside will be accumulated, if it is, that's when I'd likely step in.

XLF looks like it will improve, I'm not so sure about XLE. \

HYG's intraday charts look good, which is strange given my expectations, but it's longer, stronger charts look better so that does support my thesis.

VXX looks as if it is set up to support the market to the upside as the next TRADABLE trend.

The plan is to wait for the announcement, maybe even the presser, if the market reacts like I think, if any downside is accumulated, that's when I'd look at entering longs and calls, likely ETFs and market averages for the calls.

I wish I had a position going in to this, but I don't think it's worth it, too much stress, I still think patience is warranted, not because things are so unclear, but just because they are moving in the right direction, but not there yet.

No comments: