Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FSLR and AAPL Follow Up

Just to show you how these two held up today as current long (call option) positions.


 You may recall when this smaller triangle in AAPL formed a few days ago, before it broke under the triangle, I said it would likely make a break under the triangle before it went anywhere, even though this smaller triangle is a head fake move from a larger one, that's the fractal nature of the market which is because of human nature. In any case, 3C held up well today post F_O_M_C

The 5 min chart is now sitting with a nice positive divergence, that's about enough confirmation for me to say this move is the head fake move I warned of before it actually happened, that's just how predictable the market is with these common technical patterns.

 Here's a bigger look at the small triangle from above falling out of the larger triangle, the fractal nature of the market and of market manipulation, they know which price patterns people are familiar with.

As for FSLR, I didn't have the time earlier to show you everything I'd like with everything going on, but it held together very well, I'd have no problem adding or starting a position in FSLR today.

 This is a trend view of the 1 min chart, I think the divergence is obvious, again on a break below a well known support area.

This is the same chart above zoomed in so you can see today's 1 min action.

Here's the 3 min chart leading positive

And the 5 min chart leading positive.

As I said in that post, "I can show you more impressive looking divergences" but it's the timeframe that really determines their strength.

This is the 30 min chart posted earlier today, it doesn't look as visually stunning as the faster charts, but it's a much more impressive signal I guarantee. Longer charts also tend to take out the noise when we get in to a choppy market and are better at revealing the underlying trend.

All in all, I'm very happy with the way both AAPL and FSLR held up today.




No comments: