Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Financials

For those interested in an equity position rather than an options position, UYG (2x long) and FAS (3x long) would be the assets.

FAZ, 3x short is seeing deterioration.

FAS is a bit blah, but looks decent where it really counts, 5min and 15 min look pretty good. I think my plan would be to be patient and see if I can get a bargain on a market move to the downside, as far as the XLF call, it's long enough to deal with a sharp move down because I believe if that does materialize, it will be very short lived.

UYG (2x) long looks very similar. The 10 min looks great, I'm guessing a sharp move to the downside would allow the intraday charts to strengthen and link up with the 10-min chart, at that point, it's a very strong position.

I'd probably show some patience.



No comments: