Thursday, June 6, 2013

Opening Indications / Charts

I added a few more assets, I want to get this out quick, but still show you a little broader swath of the market. Remember these are opening indications for intraday trade only except for the last example where I try to give some context.


 IWM picking up where it left off yesterday with a leading positive on the opening thus far.

QQQ also doing the same, leading positive, I imagine AAPL is weighing it down a little, but there is the start of a very fast developing leading positive forming in AAPL, I don't know how far it gets, but it has a good start and it showed up in the right place.

 SPY leading positive on opening indications.

Stocks
 Even my least favorite (long and one of my favorite longer term shorts) GS which has been distributed in to any price strength is leading positive this morning.

NFLX

 HYG

VXX leading negative, remember VXX trades opposite the market so price down in VXX is usually SPX up.

The same for its leveraged cousin UVXY.

Financials are impressive this morning...

And the opposite of XLF, is FAZ (3x bear Financials) giving a confirming signal.

And in context, this is about the area we have been watching for the market positive, FAZ as an inverse ETF would give the exact opposite signal with a negative, not only a large relative one, but a leading negative as well.

No comments: