Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Transports (IYT) vs DJ-20

I know that seems a little crazy and quick, I can jump through these charts a LOT faster than I can capture, annote them, upload and post them and when the market is moving fast like this one is, it makes it even harder.

I'm not going to comment on these too much, just know that IYT and DJ-20 might as well be like comparing PCLN to HD as far as 3C is concerned, it's working off the signals from that asset including their own unique volume patterns, this is why I use so many different assets and ETFs to confirm a signal.

What looked a little strange to me at first was the 10 min IYT chart, that negative chart didn't look right and at first I assumed it's an anomaly, then I looked at longer charts in IYT and then I looked at the DJ-20.

You'll see what I saw.
 IYT 10 mins.

 IYT 15 mins.

IYT 30 mins.

DJ-20 (Dow-20 Transports) 10 mins.

DJ-20 30 mins

DJ-20 60 mins.

IYT 60 mins.

IYT 5 mins.

DJ-20 5 mins.

IYT 3 mins.

Dj-20 3 mins.

Remarkably similar.


No comments: