Friday, February 21, 2014

Update

The USD/JPY should be giving the market some support right about now as it has moved up 21 pips in just the last minute.

As far as how that plays, what that means, put it this way, I was just looking at FAZ (3x short Financials), it has awesome looking charts, or horrible looking Financials (XLF-Financials long). I do have a position there, but was considering an add to.


I think the only reason I don't (I probably would at least open a partial position if I didn't have any exposure) IS THE SPX SITTING SO CLOSE TO MAJOR RESISTANCE.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT PROBABILITIES, IT'S ABOUT TIMING AND TIMING ONLY.

I'm going to check some FX and LI charts to see if there's a timing edge on any of these or if the "Scenario " post from yesterday morning is still a possibility.

No comments: