Thursday, July 14, 2011

DUST Update

This is another I look forward to seeng the underlying 3C action (very frustrating for me right now and I'm sure you). In any case, yesterday I showed you the improvement in DUST, even though it's not a long signal in the trading system, I know several of you had a cost basis and risk management that allowed you to hold it. So far so good. Here's yesterday's 3C update of DUST.

And here's DUST today...
Moving up off a gap lower in to the green.

The moral of the 3C analysis is when you have all timeframes lining up like they did yesterday, it's a pretty good bet that there's been accumulation. Next up, we need to quantify it to get an idea of where this is going. The fact I'm a bit blind right now doesn't matter too much in this case, we need several hours of data to see what the longer timeframes are dong, whether they are confirming , leading or out of confirmation.

I'll get the updated charts up ASAP.

No comments: