Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today's Flash Crash-ASIA

I'll check this one out as soon as 3C is back up, but I'm sure I'll find the same thing I always find, a negative divergence late yesterday.

The moral of the story continues to be, Keep stops in your head, not with your broker, t's only a matter of time before the next flash crash hits the averages and don't panic, they always recover, even though you'd have to have superman like reflexes to sell on a flash rash, that is unless you have a stop in with your broker.

Lets take bets on whether the SEC will investigate! I'm saying, uhhhmmm.... NO!

I'll bring you the 3C charts on this one as usual ASAP, but as I said on the earlier FC this week, these algos keep pulling them off, even though they know most trades will be nixed, but there's still some profit motive at work here and the sooner we figure it out, the better.

Here's ASIA on the open.
Click on the chart for a larger view.

No comments: