Thursday, July 14, 2011

Still Waiting on RealTime.

In any case, I'm looking at a TOS chart for the first time ever.

So far, no big surprises in the market today, 3C was indicating yesterday toward the close as I pointed out last night, we'd see some strength early this morning, which I find interesting because late last night Futures were down, yet it seems insiders were buying yesterday afternoon.

I'll let you come to your own conclusions on that one, you know why the market is up this a.m., just pointing it out. We're also trading in the pin zone level for Op-ex, as I mentioned yesterday-the mid $132's on the SPY and here we are again.

Hopefully we'll be up soon, they usually aren't down this long when a real time problem crops up, but they are pretty good about getting it resolved quickly.

No comments: