Monday, January 28, 2013

TECL and the ES/NQ futures

The ETF trade only brought about 1%, but the option trade brought quite a bit more.

It was filed at $1.20 and bought at $1.00 so the 20% is correct, which isn't a huge amount for that much leverage and it's not the kind of leverage I'd recommend although I know some of you are using that amount successfully, it's just not something I'd recommend generally, there are specific situations and members who have the discipline and experience to pull these off.

AAPL for now is still on at a slight gain.

The futures are starting to look pretty ugly and also have that same look I described earlier, it's still early enough in the afternoon for thing to turn around or consolidate, but for now this is what we have.

 NASDAQ futures leading negative

S&P futures leading negative.

I have risk assets and CONTEXT to look at and then see if there's any kind of rotation in to Financials or Energy on this move down.

No comments: