Thursday, June 20, 2013

Assets on the Trade List for Me

I can't add to a lot of these just because of risk management rules about position sizes, but the ones I've looked at so far and I think are really close to being long or call positions include:

QQQ, IWM, SPY - these in my view need a little more time, probably not a lot. The 3x long ETFs for these are TQQQ, URTY and UPRO respectively.

I like XLF pretty much where it's at. FAS would be the 3x long leveraged for Financials

I will hold HYG, I like it , I think it moves higher, but it's just not at the lower risk area I'd prefer to add to or enter a new position, I think leverage is needed with this one.

MCP Calls are ones I will add to, I'll just add to the July $5, I'll let you know, but it will be soon. I'll probably add to the July IWM calls, I'm not sure if I'll add to the existing $98 or change that, probably the $98's

FSLR I like a lot, it has broken under a VERY clear range and stayed positive so I think there's a very high probability that this is the head fake move, I think FSLR has legs of its own outside of what the market does.

AAPL is coming together quickly on the charts, both FSLR and AAPL will be hold positions because of my current size, but I'd add to or start new positions here no problem if I could.

That's it for now, ES is seeing a very strong positive divergence moving so I'll be making some moves quickly.

No comments: