Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm Here

That Dr.'s appointment was a bit longer than expected, but I didn't miss much.

We had some horrible action overnight, but most of the nastiness this morning ois from the overnight action which was global.

Interestingly, we are starting now to see some signs of repair, I haven't looked at everything yet, but Index futures, credit, and the averages are all showing signs of short term accumulation so I'll get some charts up, we'll see if there's enough stability to look at some trades and if so, we'll take a look at them. This is not unusual for a F_O_M_C knee-jerk reaction, the market is more volatile and it will break down badly soon, but this in itself is not unusual for the first volley or knee-jerk reaction which more often than not, are reversed, like I said the last few days, usually between several hours and a couple of days. I think we may be starting the process, I'll look around more and get charts out to show you what I've found.

First lets see where we are at, if we are stable and then we can look at moves.

No comments: