Thursday, June 20, 2013

Assets

I think at this point the only position I may personally add to is HYG July $92 calls and that's more about position size/risk management.

Some other positions I like after just having gone through the entire watchlist:

IWM (calls ) or long, UWM is 2x leveraged long and URTY is 3x leveraged long.

DIA (calls) of UDOW long which is 3x leveraged long ETF.

XLK looks interesting (I may look at a position here), July calls or the 3x leveraged long ETF for Tech is TECL.

XLF/ financials (calls) or FAS long 3x leveraged long

AAPL is looking better as the day progresses as an add to or new initial position, whether equity or options, I think both work.

UNG as posted I believe yesterday, looks to be in the pullback expected, this is more of a long term position, but I'd watch the $20 area as it may be a decent long after that pullback is complete.

VXX I still like, I think there's enough beta to short VXX or for 2x leverage use UVXY or for the inverse of VXX, long XIV

GLD calls or perhaps a 2x leveraged ETF (the 3x leverage look too thin)

URRE looks close to being a long, this may be more of a longer term position, not dependent on the market, I'd watch it close, but give it a bit more time.

TQQQ is a way to play the Q's long with equity at 3x leverage, in case I didn't mention them, UPRO is long 3x leverage for the SPY, the IWM is above as is the Dow.

These are the assets on the watchlist that look decent here now.

I may add to HYG and start XLK.

No comments: