Thursday, June 20, 2013

Market Update

I'm trying to move a bit fast because the market is developing pretty fast. First I wanted to see if it was stable, it was, then if it was accumulating , it was, this all pretty much confirmed the F_O_M_C knee jerk reaction, I think as I said last night, the market will like that Bernie gave them a date, something objective rather than the previous yard stick which was an economic ruler which is very subjective.

The market likes certainty.

To give you some idea of the market and why I'm moving a little fast...

SPY 3 min, when zoomed to intraday it's nearly at a new leading positive high for the entire chart and very quickly, but since even this 3 min timeframe didn't confirm price on the downside today, there was already strength built up in the SPY.

This is what an intraday 1 min chart looks like so the progression of the divergence is picking up and getting stronger, faster.

ES confirms easily, this is a new leading positive.

I think we can still see some moves to the lower end of today's range and a head fake/stop run would be the best entry, but I don't have time for that and it doesn't matter much to me. When I see charts like these, I don't ignore them

No comments: