Thursday, June 20, 2013

This is looking like the bottom

I have a market and leading indicators update, but I may need to put that off.
The bottom line of both is that the market strengthening is confirmed.

I do have a question as to whether this flip in FX correlation is more $USD or JPY relevant, I think we will have a decisive answer before the close, I actually think it is a bit more Yen oriented than the $USD although they move so close to opposite it's hard to tell, but I have different divergences and if the market lifts soon, it will suggest the Yen is the important currency just as I thought it would be back in April when I wrote the two linked articles (top left of the member's site), "Currency Crisis".

If I have time to get the market/LI update out soon, I will.

Otherwise, the IWM looks really good here, the Q's would not be my first choice, not over the IWM. AAPL I haven't mentioned today thus far because it hasn't been negative, just not very positive, that is starting to change right now so I'd consider AAPL a long here too as it is now improving.

Let me see how close we are, how much time I have for analysis and how much time I have for positions which are most important and which positions are still in a good looking place.


No comments: