Wednesday, August 28, 2013

AAPL Fast Mover

AAPL is putting positive divergences together pretty quick, I'm hesitant to get involved with these real fast movers without a reasonable base, otherwise I suspect they make a pop and flame out and you really need to be nimble and watching carefully, I'd rather look for the more sustainable possibilities and maybe AAPL becomes one, it's right around a sym. triangle so any number of head fake moves including one to return it to building a more sustainable base are possible.

 1 min positive with a sym. triangle at the yellow bar that looks to be just breaking out.

3 min leading positive  which looks good, it's just not long enough on the time scale, to me this needs to come down, make a "W" and a stronger/higher pos. divergence before it is sustainable.

5 min is positive so the divergences are migrating fast now as I said late yesterday, the problem is still the same, if a base doesn't have a large enough footprint you can't build very high before things become unstable.

10 min is in line. I think if what I'd like to see happen actually did happen, then this 10 min would have time to go positive rather than in line.

No comments: