Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Positions Head's Up

*These are not specific market ideas for execution immediately, although many may become such in a matter of hours or days. It all depends on how the market progresses which is what I'm looking at now,

Beyond USO I wanted to throw a couple more so you can look at them while I finish my check list. AAPL, although I think it will have more upside eventually on a counter trend rally, it looks close to being a decent put position, I don't think it's quite there, it may be today, I think that is market dependent, obviously this is meant to be a shorter term trade with my thoughts about AAPL longer term ahead of us.

VXX or UVXY long look to be shaping up real fast.

XOM looks like an interesting short (in many of our cases, an add-to position).

NFLX is also on the radar (Short).

GLD and SLV are falling hard as I suspected they would in the last update, I think they will be interesting longs, but I think we are a little ways away from that.

On any specific assets that look exceptional in timing, you know I'll have a position update, if I have time, I'll get charts out on the others as to where or what I think will make them VERY high probability with the lowest risk.

No comments: