Friday, June 7, 2013

I Would ALMOST Take an Intraday SPY Put for a Day Trade if the Longer Charts Weren't So Strong

I think we'll get a pullback, but the longer charts and the head fake/ bear trap are so strong, I wouldn't want to get caught on the other side of that.

I'm guessing we are in OP-EX Pin territory now, I'm also guessing around 2 p.m. after most contracts are closed the market will pull the shorts in with an intraday decline, again, I imagine Monday would be another move in the market, this time keeping the psychological (fear) pressure on the shorts and forcing a larger squeeze that gets us over the apex.

These quick gains are great, but the real trade is above the apex, for both the long positions and eventually the shorts.

I only close out Calls/Longs because the momentum today makes today the most profitable day for that specific call, a new one can always be started.

No comments: