Friday, June 7, 2013

MCP Update

I've liked this one for a while, so much so that I have a pretty decent loss in a call option, but it expires the 22nd so I think I still have time and if the right scenario plays out, I will add to it.

Here are the charts, when you get to the 2 hour and daily, you can see why it has been so appealing to me and how much upside potential this one really has-this may be one of my favorite trading longs and not based on any bear traps, based on its own charts only.

I'm going to leave most of the analysis to you due to time, you should know what I'm pointing out.
 2 min

5 min trend

5 min up close

10 min

30 min

2 hour

1 day-

This has been building a large base, it came out of stage 4 and looks to be completing a new cycle at stage 1.

What would cause me to add? What usually happens right before a reversal?

No comments: