Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick Market Update

So far we have 1 and 2 min negative inrtraday divergences, if it were 1 min only I'd say we consolidate, but when you add the 2 min the probabilities of an intraday pullback double; this however is perfectly fine, it's nice and early in the day, we have plenty of time and in fact there are quite a few positions I think can be picked up here, for instance, AAPL Calls I will likely add to, I'll update AAPL so you can see why, I'd like to add to them as the market gets back in sync to the upside.

The shorts are going to be all over any pullback here which is the best scenario I could ask for, keeping the shorts locked in as high as we can is the best outcome for a squeeze which we are close to, but not there, we need to cross above the "Kiss" resistance and/or the triangle Apexes.

So all in all, we should be able to add positions and do it again with XLF and IWM as well as others like AAPL and we have a stronger bear trap.

If we were to have lost half the shorts by now (which would be hard), we would only have half a fuel tank when ignition is hit above the apex, if we have an 80% full tank, we get a much stronger burn on the upside move.

The charts that matter, 5 min, etc, are all looking great still so there's no change in the plan since it was laid out Monday.

Don't take me closing calls as me changing my mind, I need that upside momentum and if the market will pullback, I can always add them back at a lower price and make the profit again.

Updates coming for UNG, USO, AAPL and others.

No comments: